The AllTrails Package is an accommodation and support package purchased separately to your entry on the Great Vic Bike Ride.
Our package has been operating successfully with the Great Vic Bike Ride since 2005. The ‘Great Vic’ is a legendary cycling holiday where a few thousand riders camp every night as they discover a new part of Victoria every year. For those who love the event but prefer not to camp and would like to be part of a more intimate group, we organise an accommodation package for 50-80 cyclists which really becomes a ‘ride within a ride’.
THE TOUR AT A GLANCE
Dates: 22 November – 1 December
Duration: 9 days, 8 nights (+ optional pre tour accommodation) 8 ride days. 1 rest day
Distance: 650km approximately
Average Daily: 80km approximately
Bike Type: Road Bike, Hybrid, Mountain Bike
Group Size: 70 approximately
Accommodation: Good quality motels and resorts
Meals: Daily breakfasts and afternoon tea (lunch/dinner included in event fee)
Early bird price: from $2,890pp (twin share)
See all prices on ‘Tour Details & FAQ’ download button
We support your personal challenge with…
• Accommodation & Breakfast: Quality accommodation to help you rest easy after your day’s ride.
• Comfort: For those who prefer not to camp with the crowds or hope for a week of perfect weather.
• Luggage Transfer: Directly between motels each day. Carefully handled in of our vehicles.
• Massage: Trained massage therapists included to work on those tired legs and bodies.
• Private Bike Mechanic: Not just for repairs! Tune-ups, bike-fittings, hints and tips.
• Small Group Intimacy: All the benefits of the big event, but part of a friendly group.
• Good Old Fashioned Service: The AllTrails crew really do look after you!
• Satisfaction: Approximately 75% of places each year are taken by past clients.
This year, the ride goes to everybody’s favourite – the Great Ocean Road!
• Begin in the beautiful Limestone Coast of South Australia
• Marvel at the famous Blue Lake in Mt Gambier
• Relax in the quaint fishing villages of Port Fairy & Portland
• Discover inland treasures in the forest, away from the sea
• End on a high with the best pieces of the Great Ocean Road.
• Combined with our accommodation package with luggage transfer, massage, bike mechanic, friendship and comfy beds, you will enjoy your week even more!
Extract from escape.com.au article: “The highlight of Rutherglen though, is spending two nights in a hotel on the AllTrails tour. It’s hard to express the sheer unadulterated luxury of a couch, an airconditioner and a queen-size bed after a week of camping. While I pass up the chance for a complimentary massage, and I don’t need anything fixed by their mechanic, I do head out for dinner and drinks with the “luxury” riders. Gwyn Williams from Geelong, is on his ninth Great Vic with AllTrails. “I love the camaraderie,” he explains. “I normally go to camp for dinner and I still meet up with the same people I met the first year, who are camping.” But Gwynn won’t be camping any time soon. “No, we’ve talked about it, but after AllTrails it’d be very hard to go back.” (Escape, May 2019)
The Ride in detail
Our Tour details and FAQ’s, contain ‘day to day’ highlights, distance travelled each day, a detailed map, answers to common questions and full pricing options.
If you have any further questions regarding the Great Victorian Bike Ride Accommodation Package, please feel free to contact us.