Welcome to The Rail Trail Six-Pack
We have combined 6 of the best rail trails into one tour where you will be fully supported and transferred between each of these great rides so that you can experience the wonderful highlights of Gippsland without an ounce of organisational effort on your part.
THE TOUR AT A GLANCE
Dates: 6-10 Feb 2019
Duration: 5 Days
Average Daily: 58km
Bike Type: Hybrid/Mountain Bike
Surface: Hard-packed gravel trails
Terrain: Flat to undulating
Group Size: Small group tour, usually 10-15
Difficulty Rating: 4/10
Accommodation: 3-4 star country motels and unique properties
Meals included: 4 bfast, 4 dinners, 1 lunch + most morning teas
Early Bird Price: $2,190pp (twin share)
See all prices on ‘Tour Details & FAQ’ download button
Some highlights of this tour:
• Very little traffic, gentle terrain
• Opportunity to see 6 trails with no logistical headaches!
• Full-time support, mechanical help, cafe & picnic recommendations
• Vehicle back-up for transferring luggage, bikes and cyclists if required
• Great camaraderie in a small group of like-minded characters
• Excellent accommodation (pools, central locations, WiFi, history)
• All dinners included except one
• All breakfasts & dinners included fuelling you up for a day on the bike
• Towns and settlements along the way offer great places to explore
• Galleries, museums, bakeries, shopping and markets
• Magnificent scenery; forests, rivers, lakes & ranges
• Farmed and native animals
• Historical railway stations alongside the trails
• The blissful quiet; only the sound of your bike on the trail and the birds in the trees
The Ride in detail
Our Tour details and FAQ’s, contain ‘day to day’ highlights, distance travelled each day, a detailed map, answers to common questions and full pricing options.
If you have any further questions regarding the Rail Trails and Country Lanes Tour, please feel free to contact us.